CSMA Russet Run
Page 1 of 3
Quick Links Page 2 : 3
A copy free feature of the Civil Service Motoring Association run on Saturday 17th October 2009
1. Mercedes 190E Grill
The Run from Eynsford to Grafty Green, Rolvenden & ending at Tenterton Town took in 107 miles of the glorious Kent Countryside in splendid autumn colours
2. Bright & early start for some as the sun pokes its head above the horizon
3. Rendeveous at The Castle Hotel, Eynsford, Kent, DA4 0AB
4. Alan Ashby Clerk of the Course
5. Tony Smith signs in with Event Secretary Dave Rosher & 'Valve' Brian Adams Marshal 1 oraganises the route data pack
6. Alan & Valerie Carter entered ......
7. ...... #2 their 1966 Singer Vogue Estate
8. Mike & Christine Shaw entered ......
9. ...... #17 a 1973 MG Midget
11. ...... a 1973 Marcos 3 Litre GT
12. Breakfast time; David & Lynne Hendley with Peter Head
13. Neil Harris with son Max with entry #1 a very tidy 1953 Series 1 Land Rover
14. Mike & Marita Twomey scan the morning papers before the briefing
15. Who's going for the sandwich?
16. Dave Rosher deliberates over the entries & Bernard Ward a bacon butty
17. David & Cath' Allwood came along in a 2008 VW T2 Camper as entry #9
18. Ronald & Margaret Neal stoke-up for a drive in entry #4 a 1972 Vauxhall Victor Saloon
19. Tony Smith with Colin Pillen discuss tactics
20. #14 is a 1991 Marcos Mantula owned by Brian & Jean Coleman
21. Right Barbara Walter
22. Left Roy Walter
23. Alan & Gwen Goddard
24. Martin Bishopp with Peter Blake
25. Louise Foster with Mum Gillian
Page 2 ...