Whitstable Classic Music & Motors 2014
Page 2 of 2
Copy free feature on the Classic Music & Motors held on Tankerton slopes on 7th August 2014
29. 1960 Ford Zodiac
First registered in 1983
Ford Consol, Zephyr & Zodiac Owners Club
30. Long Rock & Hampton in distance
31. Mercedes 'Kit Car'
32. 1972 & 1969 Minis
British Mini Owners Club
33. The 1972 (Tax Exempt) Mini for sale
34. Model (Toy) cars too
35. 1988 Jaguar
Member of the Jaguar Enthus Club
36. 1961 Austin Cambridge A55/60
Refurb project with Farina Body Styling
Austin Cambridge-Oxford A55/A60 Owners Club
37. Metalic Line Green
Unknown vehicle late entry?
38. 1960 Morris Oxford
Jaguar Owners Club : Jaguar Enthusiasts Club
39. Same model as 37
Another unknown vehicle late entry?
40. Is she a Gas (Guzzler)?
Final unknown vehicle late entry?
41. 1966 Ford Cortina flashing her rear end
42. Cadillac & Pontiac, Grand 1950's American Tin
43. 1966 Volvo P1800
Brought to fame by Simon Templer in 'The Saint' played by Roger Moore
Simon Templer's Volvo 1 : Simon Templer's Volvo 2 : Volvo P1800 Owners Club
44. Hot Rod based on 1950's Ford Popular owned by Peter Moynihan
Behind Ford Model Y owned by Tony Valentine
45. 1953 Ford Anglia Rod owned by RG Electronics
The Hot Rods are all part of the Old Skoolers Car Club
46 & 47. Fords - Capri Rear & Model T Front Ends
48. Jaguar Bonnet Mascot
49. Genuine Lamborghini Murcielago
Owned by Sam
50. Lamborghini Murcielago
Built by Paul Coles
51. Farrari 360 Spider
Owned by Costor Stankovich
52. Interesting chat!
53. Sailing away until next year
A new season of Classic Music & Motor Shows including the Whitstable Show will be announced in the New Year
Plus a surprise new event & venue!
Return to Page 1 or the Personal Page Index