Red Sands Fort Sailing 2015
A selection of three of our crew sailings on SB Greta from Whitstable in the summer of 2015
Page 1 of 2
1. 'Flashback' Monochrome photograph of Red Sands Fort in 1971
N.B Note the remnants of the original catwalk between G1 & the Control Tower
Set 1: Photographs from 26th June 2015 ...
2. Looking West towards Essex
3. G1 with Red Sands Radio antenna from the East
4. G1 & 2 with Shivering Sands beyond
5. Searchlight, G4, Control, G1 & Bofors
6. Searchlight Tower
7. Looking South West towards Seasalter & the Swale
8. Looking South West towards Seasalter
9. G1 from the looking West towards the Essex coast
Set 2: Photographs from 20th August 2015 ...
10. X-Pilot comes out from Queenborough all tide landing
BBC TV Film crew were recording for a WWII News item
11. Coaster in Oaze Deep with X-Pilot by G1
12. X-Pilot making a wide pass
13. X-Pilot off Bofor's Tower with North Redsands Towers Buoy on the edge of the Oaze Deep Channel
14. X-Pilot with lattice mast on Foulness Island (Nearest landfall to Red Sands Fort)
Foulness Island : Foulness Island AWRE
15. Background Cobelfret Celandine (Purfleet - Rotterdam) Ro-Ro Freight Ferry ...
16. ... in the Oaze Deep towards Knock Deep
17. Crew waiting to board Fort
18. Cobelfret Celandine IMO 9183984
Next Page ...